Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walking Around on a Weekend

I never walk in Manila.
Okay not exactly accurate... I almost never walk outdoors in Manila except through a parking lot or to get to a car. Otherwise, I'm always chauffered around, which is just the way I like it there. The heat, pollution, safety issues - it's not exactly conducive to strolling around the metropolis.
But in a more appropriate environment, I love walking and discovering little sights along the way. One can appreciate it better in a slow pace than zooming past places in a heavily tinted car.
Of course, it may also be because the shoes I wear in Manila are not exactly made for walking long trips. Plus I don't exactly know how to drive nor how to bike, so my own two feet are my only known mode of transportation on land.

view from the singapore river

the iconic Fullerton

along orchard boulevard. love the greenery.


F1 preparations




Grand Prix (GP)/ F1 season banners

what the?! there's even a water fest?! what will they think of next?

love the bus stops with 3D ads on top

No comments: